Welcome to Immigration Attorney in San Jose
Immigration Attorney San Jose dedicated to members of the public who are currently in the US or abroad requiring assistance with US Immigration Law.
Immigration Attorney San Jose based in Los Angeles, California, we are able to undertake US immigration matters all over the USA.
US immigration and Visa law is an extremely complicated field and it is very easy for the ill-informed to do irreparable damage to their visa or immigration chances by a poorly prepared or ill-advised application.
The United States is one of the very few countries in the world where a person can be banned permanently from entering the country, therefore it is important to ensure that the facts of your case are appropriately presented.
At Larhdel Law, we have one of the very few dual qualified attorneys vastly experienced in immigration law, she practices both US and UK immigration law. She is admitted to the rolls of Solicitor in England and Wales regulated by the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority. She is also admitted as an attorney to the California Bar and practices immigration law throughout the 50 states in the United States.
You need an experienced immigration lawyer to help you through the minefield of US immigration or visa applications. Your application would be handled by a professional attorney
Our US Immigration Law Service San Jose:
Investment and Business Immigration
- Multinational Executives and Managers – EB-1, EB-2, EB-3
- Treaty Traders (E1)
- Treaty Investors (E2) and E3 for Australians
- Immigrant Investor: The ‘Million Dollar Green Card’-EB5
- Extraordinary Ability in Business – O1, NIW
- Inter-company transfer-L1
Family-based immigrant visas
- Green card petitions for spouses, children, parents, unmarried adult children, brothers and sisters of US citizens.
- Green cards for married children of US citizens and their spouses
- Green petition of spouses and children of Green card holders (permanent residents.)
Family based non-immigrant visa
- Fiancé K1 visa and Spouse K3 visa
- Spouses and Children of the following visa holders, L1, H1B, F2, E2 and more
- O-1 Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- HIB (workers)
- P visas for artists and athletes
- B1 –Business visitor, B2 Leisure visitor.
- F1 –Students, J1 Exchange visitors etc.
Our US immigration attorney is based in our office is located in Woodland Hills, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County. You can always find us by searching for US Immigration Attorney Woodland Hills, US Immigration Attorney, Woodland Hills Los Angeles and UK Immigration Attorney San Fernando Valley.
Call us today on, 310 943 6352 (U.S)